This is a developmental position with the expectation of being able to transfer to another site when a Maintenance Manager’s position becomes available. Most facilities are located in the Southeast. Great opportunity to grow with a great company!!
- Develop and deploy maintenance and planning improvement programs and projects that improve the plant and equipment performance.
- Promote safety and demand it from the maintenance organization.
- Directly manage the Maintenance Planning Department, the Computerized Maintenance Management System, and Planning Processes.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with maintenance staffing to include hiring, training, and developing the staff to meet the needs of the department.
- Ensure preventative and predictive maintenance is completed and records are maintained on all assets.
- Develop long-range strategic plans to ensure maintenance requirements are accomplished.
- Act as the Maintenance Manager’s primary backup
Requirements: BS Degree (Engineering) or Technical Education Equivalent plus 5-10 years food plant maintenance experience. Specific requirements include:
- Understanding of maintenance management systems and process.
- Understanding of preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Understanding of manufacturing technologies.
- Understanding of standard software applications.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Strong communication, math, organizational, and analytical skills.