DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Responsibilities include changing inserts and making offsets, gaging and recording readings.
Ensure completion of job cards for all assigned work.
Train new employees and promote a safe work environment. Be responsible
For reducing scrap and maintaining a clean work area.
- Qualified candidates must have a working knowledge of CNC machines and robot operations.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work without constant supervision.
- Must have a good safety record and possess a good attendance history.
- Must have no active disciplinary actions in their files.
- Must possess a high degree of quality workmanship and be detailed orientated.
- Applicant will be required to have working knowledge of various types of machinery and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Candidates must be able to read work instructions and other work documents provided in English; must be able to write production and quality information in English; must understand verbal instructions provided in English; and must speak basic English.