Preferred but can live anywhere near a major airport:
Chicago, IL, US
Indianapolis, IN, US
Madison, WI, US
Milwaukee, WI, US
Minneapolis, MN, US
Global leader and manufacturer of sensors, safety systems and automatic identification products for industrial applications needs Field Service Technicians with Logistics experience to install and support their products throughout North America. This is a remote opportunity ideally located near a major airport.
Why work here?:
- Technology leader for more than 70 years and with more than 50 global subsidiaries!
- Customers are in a wide range of industries!
- Competitive wages and an excellent benefits program - top 5% in nation!
- Work remotely from home office!
- Overtime pay 1.5X!
- PTO program beginning at 17 days, with accruals per 12 month period – plus 8 paid holidays/year, including 2 floating days!
- Two-year college degree or equivalent work experience required; Four-year college degree is preferred.
- 2–5 years of prior field service experience within the logistics automation
- This is a travel position and will require domestic and international travel upwards of 85% of time.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able and willing to work alternative schedules including weekend, and on-call hours as needed.
- Legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Able to work in a general office environment.