Join a passionate team! Great group of people and growing company. WE ARE STILL EAGER AND HIRING FOR THIS ROLE. Stay safe everyone.
The Production Manager – PCB/Sub-Assembly will ensure that work orders are completed within the time period defined by planning, in accordance with company work instructions and quality standards. Ensures supervises are trained, utilizing the tools and processes to most effectively and efficiently complete the task. Identifies supervises strengths and weaknesses. Provides guidance for continuous improvement.
- Understands resources within department(s) to properly allocate work orders, ensuring completion within the time frame defined by production planning,
- Work with production planning team to assign, reallocate or adjust work order schedule in accordance with available resources and capacity.
- Understand, integrate, and develop printed circuit board manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Develop recipes for machinery and new solder to ensure proper solder flow.
- Ensure compliance with company's strict quality standards.
- Ensure work is completed in accordance with company work instructions and manufacturing methods.
- Routinely audits work-in-progress of supervises to ensure compliance with work instructions and processes.
- Understand production processes within department(s). Make suggestions to management on new processes, machinery, training or personnel.
- Provide training to supervises on production processes and manufacturing methods.
- Ensure continued compliance with RoHS directive.
- Identify issues or discrepancies with bill of materials. Work within engineering's direction to make updates to BOMs for wire harnesses.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of supervises within department(s).
- Communicate objectives and process changes to supervises within department.
- Ensures supervises perform duties in accordance with company safety guidelines.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k plan with company contribution
- Bachelor's degree - business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of IPC standards for surface-mount assemblies, through-hole assemblies, and wire harnessing
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Knowledge of business, finance and management principles
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
- Solid computer skills
- Measurement tools
- Quality inspection
- Operations: manufacturing principals, on-time delivery
- Team building
- Written and oral communication
- Interviewing and hiring
- Employee retention
- Managing meetings
- Performance evaluation
- Motivating and encouraging employees