Responsibilities include: Safety, quality, continuous improvement and housekeeping
Details include but are not limited to:
- Focus on safety, quality, 5'S and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Maintenance A, will repair, replace/install, motor starters, circuit breakers, wiring of 3 ph motors, troubleshoot for minor electrical systems (start Stop, Switches)
- This position will run conduit, pull wire as well as install motors of all types and sizes.
- Welding fabrication of structural steel type welding cutting, pipe welding, leak-proof.
- Read schematics and troubleshoot Gas Fired Equipment. Replace fire eyes, pressure switches, blowers, valves, etc.
- Troubleshooting, set up of AC/DC drive’s.
- When problems arise with our manufacturing equipment, the Maintenance Technician A on shift will troubleshoot and repair the system as quickly as possible to maximize production up-time
- The Maintenance Technician A, will also perform periodic scheduled preventive maintenance and calibration on all manufacturing equipment.
- The Maintenance Technician A, MUST have a strong electrical background with demonstrated experience in troubleshooting, of PLCs drives, motors, and other electrical components.
- The Maintenance Technician A, will also be responsible for performing preventative and regular maintenance of equipment, conducting equipment and building safety checks and correcting non-conformities, completing paperwork and checklists, troubleshooting and repair of equipment during downtime situations.
- Qualified candidate will perform duties associated with the installation, repair, modification and preventative maintenance of electrical, PLC, hydraulic and pneumatic driven production equipment with an emphasis on electrical and PLC systems.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum of 2 year technical degree (associate of science) in electronics, robotics, general technology or related technical field with at least 2+ years of experience in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment or within a military technical job field.
3+ years of experience as maintenance technician in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment.
Veteran (exiting military) candidate from a highly technical job field with at least 6+ years of active duty service (e.g. US Navy- Nuclear or Aviation field, US Air Force Missile Technicians, etc.).