- Global consumer products manufacturer is hiring for a Production Supervisor in the blending department due to an expanding facility
- If you are interested in growth, then this is an opportunity for you as in 1-5 years this client is grooming this Production Supervisor to be promoted to a Production Superintendent role
- Local candidates preferred
- Direct, supervise, lead, and coach a team of 20-30 full-time hourly employees in the blending department
- Supervise plant production line workers with an emphasis on teamwork, safety and excellent practices to produce the highest quality products
- Utilize lean and six-sigma principles to implement continuous improvement methodologies to increase production
- Track, improve and ensure quality product is being produced at the standard rate while minimizing scrap and down time.
- Analyze production runs and make suggestions for improvement
- Will pay overtime when worked
- BS/BA required; ideally in Engineering, Operations, Food Science, Operations Management, or similar
- Military veteran is a plus
- 2+ years of prior manufacturing supervisory experience is required; prefer experience with food mixing / processing, chemical blending, or other mixing /processing environments
- Experience with Six-Sigma, Lean manufacturing or other continuous improvement principles is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, a natural leader and able to work in a team environment that utilizes multi-tasking skills
If you have excellent leadership skills from manufacturing and or military, and a BS/BA education, then send us your resume and we will respond asap!
Military veteran preferred