Looking to make a career move and not just a job change, our client an industry leader is looking for a hands on Senior IE who can bring best practices in Industrial Engineering/Distribution to the company. This is a company that prides itself on offering a great culture, team oriented workplace and very stable with year after year growth. They believe in using technology as a competitive edge in providing great service to their customers.
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Manage large-scale material handling projects from conception to startup.
- Support miscellaneous department and division efforts.
- Manage conception and implementation of company's Warehouse Management System.
- Support miscellaneous department and distribution center special projects.
- Develop and implement efficient distribution and order fulfillment processes to support business needs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the company's Warehouse Management System.
- Assist with new construction projects.
- Develop efficient layouts, workstations, and material handling systems for existing and expanded facilities, etc.
- Ensure projects are implemented on time, under budget and achieve stated performance objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering preferably, other applicable degrees with accompanying experience will be considered.
- Experience with conveyors, sortation and material handling systems
- Have experience with distribution facility layout, racking layout and design (preferred)* Understand distribution center operations including receiving, selection, replenishment and dispatch.
- Posses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to function in a fast paced office environment in a professional manner.
- Be analytical and organized and skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Project.
- Have 5 years or more of work experience in an industrial engineering capacity.
- Have extensive experience with tier one Warehouse Management System (preferred).
Travel range up to 50%, Remote work available
Interested? Please forward a resume and let's get started.