DELAWARE, Ohio area
Depending on years of experience, salary up to 72K
Do you have COST accounting experience in food and/or beverage?
Do you enjoy partnering with others to complete team oriented tasks?
Do you enjoy making improvements to the cost process?
If you would like to work for a growing organization with opportunity for advancement, PLEASE APPLY!
Due to growth at a company in the Delaware, Ohio area we are recruiting a COST ACCOUNTANT. The cost accountant will report to a controller and will spend up to 60% of their time on cost accounting related functions. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Review, maintain and adjust material, labor and overhead standards annually
- Analyze production costs and recommend improvements
- Review analyze, track inventory and reconcile stock variances
- Provide monthly cost and inventory reports
- Prepare cost reports and oversee monthly closing documents
- Complete accounting analysis with complex ERP and MS Excel models
- Assist and complete general accounting functions, operational improvements and other accounting projects
- Other duties as assigned
This is a fast-paced, dynamic work culture that continues to grow and evolve. Qualified candidates should be creative in their decision making process, able to partner with all levels of the organization, enjoy working on multiple projects at a time and be passionate and energetic about their daily initiatives. This is a salaried position with 401K, profit sharing, life insurance, medical, dental, vision, vacation and paid holidays.
REQUIREMENTS for the Cost Accountant:
1. A bachelor's degree is required, ideally in accounting and/or finance
2. At least five years of similar cost accounting experience
3. Experience performing cost accounting functions in food and/or beverage manufacturing environments within the last 3-10 years
4. Accounting analysis of inventory management
5. Strong financial analysis skills
6. Experience working with ERP systems
7. Microsoft Office, including strong MS Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Supervision experience
2. MBA and/or CMA
3. ERP implementation
Why work for this organization?
1. Competitive benefits package available day one of employment
2. The organization is positioned for additional growth
3. There are opportunities for advancement at this organization
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Delaware, Ohio area. There is not a full relocation package available at this time.
cost accounting, cost accounting manager, cost analysis, cost accountant, cost accounting supervisor, financial cost accountant