A Software Developer is needed in Sabetha, KS for a leading provider of control and systems integration solutions to manufacturers with focused experience in the food and beverage, pet food, pharmaceutical, plastics, specialty chemicals, and feed and grain industries.
Why work here?
- Stable company with over 35 years in business!
- Variety of projects in many industries!
- Health & Life Insurance
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with Company Match
- PTO/Holiday pay
- Bonus Programs
- Training provided
- Provide innovative integrated solutions for customers through appropriate programming and database applications
- Develop, test, and support software used in manufacturing
- Follow good design practices (SOLID, OOP, Clean Code, etc.)
- Collaborate with project teams to complete projects on time and within budget
- Perform start-up services at customer facilities
- Solution testing/debugging, commissioning, and post-installation support
- BS Degree in Computer Science or technology related field
- Ability to travel to job sites - 25-30%
- Experience in C# development
- SQL Server or similar relational databases
- Knowledge of other high-level languages
- Experience with Git
- Experience in an industrial environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid US driver’s License
- Ability to work in the US without restriction
- Must pass drug screenings and background check