My client is expanding and seeks to add a Dosimetrist to their team. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Assist with all aspects of patient care including extracting patient data for dosimetric determination of dose delivery
- Determine the appropriate immobilization and other treatment devices for patient setup
- Prepare traditional and 3D treatment planning, as well as IMRT.
- Perform point dose calculations when needed, including non-standard treatment situations.
- Prepare and check treatment plans based on dose prescription by radiation oncologist and consult with radiation oncologists on treatment.
- Help implement new clinical and research procedures and technologies.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS degree and AAMD certification
- 2+ years of experience
- Completion of a formal dosimetry program
- Certified Medical Dosimetrist or Board Eligibility required
- Must maintain adequate CE credits to retain certification