We are recruiting a Nurse Manager- Emergency Department- Evening Shift for a not for profit Integrated Healthcare System.
Previous Manager resigned for a position closer to home.
- Evening shift, 3p – 11:30p, Zanesville campus
- $35.66 - $47.94/hr
- This is a salaried position.
- BSN required
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- 38 beds with 2 trauma bays
- Always in the top 10 of busiest ED’s in Ohio
- Averages a minimum of 100+ visits/day
- 1 peer ED Manager that works day shift (nights has a Coordinator); Perry County ED has its own manager
- Reports to Director Emergency Department
- ED has ~130 employees (Coordinators, RNs, LPN, Clinical Techs, MSTs, etc.)
- ACLS, PALS, TNN and CEN are required certifications or must be obtained within 12 months of hire
- Candidate must have current or very recent ED experience (at least of 2 years or more)
Great healthcare system located about 1 hour east of Columbus, OH and 2 hours west of Pittsburgh! Rural city with rolling hills located in eastern central OH.
If you love to golf, this is the city for you! There are also 2 state parks in the area with hiking, boating, swimming opportunities, etc. Antiques and pottery are big business in this area as are Longaberger baskets. Sports leagues include: sand volleyball, softball, etc. There are several choices of fitness centers (average cost to join for one person is $250/year). A choice 1 bedroom apartment will cost ~ $475 -675/ month.
Comprehensive benefits package: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, 403B with employer matching, employer-sponsored pension, Paid Time Off, free employee health services, credit union, fitness center, child care and sick child care, one-mile walking/running trail etc.)
Bachelors Degree in Nursing
Must be Licensed in Ohio as a Registered Nurse
Minimum of 2 years current Emergency Department Experience
ACLS, TNN, PALS and CEN are required but can obtain with in 12 months of hire.