Our client is a food manufacturer of dry and wet food products. They are expanding and need technicians that have worked on equipment maintenance programs (Pneumatics, hydraulics, bearing, conveyance, fabrication etc...)
- Competitive compensation package
- 401k matching program
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus company holiday schedule (10 days)
- Education reimbursement program
- Pet Adoption Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- Support factory equipment and facilities.
- 12 hours shifts and need to rotate from A to B shift monthly (5am - 5pm)
- Meets all Safety, Health, Quality and Environmental requirements when performing job duties.
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives and root cause analysis.
- Work overtime and weekends as required.
- Move equipment using proper lifting/rigging procedures
- Set and align plant equipment with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of all plant equipment and material flow
- Correctly layout and install steam, acid, sprinkler, slurry and hydraulic piping systems with minimal supervision
- Layout, fabricate and install all types of spouts, hoppers, transitions, and mechanical guards
- Diagnose mechanical reasons for failure
- Perform maintenance of shop equipment without supervision