Quality Assurance Manager – Dairy
$70-85K + 10% bonus potential
Our dairy manufacturing client located in Norfolk, NE is looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to their facility. This Manager is responsible for the overall product safety, quality and regulatory compliance for this plant.
- Manage the QA department to ensure the safety and quality of all products.
- Implement and monitor the company’s QA Program at the facility according to established policies and procedures and assuring the accuracy of data.
- Establish quality specifications for incoming raw materials with purchasing and monitoring these raw materials to ensure that specifications are met.
- Process test the ingredients and ensure that the specifications are met and adhered to by production personnel.
- Develop and oversee laboratory budget, identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve margins.
- Assist operations with establishing procedures and supervising all product and process development and test runs, reporting all results.
- Help drive cultural change.
- Monitor raw materials to ensure that specifications are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree a plus.
- 3+ years of QA Management experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Dairy experience is required.
- 4+ years of laboratory experience including strong knowledge of laboratory testing procedures.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Quality Supervisor, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Supervisor, Life Science, Chemistry, Biology, QA Management, data