Junior Sales Engineer - CNC Machines
My client is a well-established organization that is an industry leader in the capital equipment / CNC Manufacturing arena. They are experiencing consistent growth and looking for the next generation of leadership. They truly believe in work life balance, offer outstanding benefits, competitive pay, and value their employees. Apply immediately to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Position Summary: This position is a junior sales trainee position. We are seeking candidates with a solid technical knowledge that would like to see their career move into a sales direction. **There are no commissions paid out at the at junior level. ** CNC MACHINE TOOL and TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE is a MUST. Travel is required and the company offers an excellent benefits package.
- Introduction to and development of a thorough understanding of our products, product knowledge and business through on-the-job training, mentoring, attending in-house training classes
- Train with in-house experienced salespeople to develop sales skills and tools
- Complete sales training and processes period – up to 36 months
- Develop sales and relationship building skills to complement your technical knowledge.
- Assist in creation and presentation of technical proposals to customers and provide sales support
- Participate in sales and customer calls/appointments and product demonstrations
- Attend and participate in Trade Shows
- Travel to customers when needed
- Learn to prepare monthly and annual reports
- Enter and record updates in company software
- Understand and identify customer’s operating issues and problems important to current and future machine tool outlooks
- 3-5 years’ experience in CNC industry
- Associates Degree or higher
- CNC technical ability and aptitude a must
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, etc.
- Able to navigate SYSPRO or similar software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills