- provide leadership and support to assure that quality maintenance programs are consistently in place and maintained.
- maintenance and repair of all milk, cheese, whey processing equipment to include boilers and sprinkler systems
- supervising all aspects of the Waste Water Pre-treatment facility.
- direct responsibility for cheese production and will help to ensure that volume, cost standards, and quality parameters of the Company are achieved through reduced downtime.
Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s Degree (BS preferred,) experience in food manufacturing (dairy strongly preferred,) and at least three (3) years of related experience and/or training; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidates must also have:
- proven leadership ability, solid communication and interpersonal skills,
- strong mechanical, electrical and computer skills
- budget management experience
- experience in Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, and/or Six Sigma.
Preferred candidates will have technical knowledge of manufacturing within a cheese and cultured dairy manufacturing environment, and a willingness and flexibility to support a 24-hour operation.