Home Health Leadership Opportunity for Registered Nurse (RN) Regional Manager
Multi-site management of various home health operations
Assisting with regional Meetings
Recruit, hire, train, manage and provide ongoing development for Administrators, Directors and Clinical Supervisors
Expert on all state and local home health programs, regulations and policies from auditing agencies including but not limited to ACHC, JCAHO, Federal & California Home Health
Various programs evaluation and growth planning and execution.
Participates in the education of field caregivers and clinicians.
Marketing and Sales practice overview and development
Ability to became temporary Executive Director at an agency in the event the position is vacant
- 7 years (recent) Home Health Management preferably in California
- Multi-site operations responsibility including P&Ls for home health
- Ability to travel extensively
- May reside anywhere within the territory
- Dynamic leader with an extremely high values and integrity
- California candidates only