- Company vehicle
- Relocation assistance
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be involved with direct problem solving covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, and software upgrades.
- Provides training to medical technologist on the use of the instrumentation.
- Resolve reagent based issues.
- Your lab knowledge will also be utilized in Post Sales support of the instrumentation.
- Represents the company at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops.
- Provides telephone support to machine operators.
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or a related field and a minimum of 5 years lab experience.
- ASCP Certification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Medical Technologist.
- Good Coagulation experience is needed, and should be detailed on your resume.
- Overnight travel will be required.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.