COVID-19: This client is actively interviewing via phone and video, as well as hiring and extending offers during the COVID-19 crisis. Please apply!
The Senior Control Systems Engineers will possess an ability to work in a team environment to assist with all aspects of control system project implementation from project proposal support through start-up and commissioning. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work as the project Lead Engineer or as a Project Engineer on a team under the direction of another Lead Engineer. The Sr. Control Systems Engineer will be required to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist the Engineering staff with all aspects of control system project implementation from project proposal through to start-up and commissioning.
- Review or develop control strategies, General Design Specifications (GDS), Detailed Design Specifications (DDS) and Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS) for customers.
- Assist the Project Administrator with project planning, scheduling, documentation and invoicing.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the factory acceptance testing is performed.
- Develop control system graphics and configure control system databases.
- Review and approve project design drawings.
- Develop and maintain project documentation as required by the customer specifications.
- Perform control system startup and commissioning.
Prerequisites: Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree, preferably in chemical engineering, biomedical engineering or electrical engineering. Between five and fifteen years’ experience working in an industrial process environment is required. Experience with configuring/programming and starting up process control systems is required. Prior experience with Distributed Control Systems are required; experience with Emerson's DeltaV is preferred. Excellent computer skills including software programming, hardware troubleshooting, operating systems and networking, are required. E Ability to travel as needed is required. S/he will interact regularly with customers and co-workers, thus strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be a clear communicator is required. Ability to travel as needed both in and out of the territory, including internationally, is required.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, life and long term disability insurance, flexible spending benefits, paid time off and a combination of ESOP and 401(k) plans for retirement.
MUST HAVE: someone who has led automation (DCS - preferably DeltaV) projects in the Pharma industry.