Quality Assurance Manager
Consider a rewarding managerial position with a 100+ year old dairy product company in one of the healthiest locations in the US. The Q A Manager role calls for maintenance of all food safety and quality programs as part of the plant’s management team.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain all SQF records and documents
- HACCP, SOPs, GMPs regulatory compliance, sanitation, hold and release, continuous improvement are all included in overall responsibilities.
- Plant testing utilizing a high level of understanding of testing requirements regarding product quality assurance
- Manage records and maintenance of technical procedures for laboratory
- Manage external audits
- Act as support for all food safety and quality audits.
- Quality assurance training and compliance:
- Work with plant personnel to ensure all have up-to-date training
- Ensure compliance with GMP and Food Safety requirements for all personnel
- Provides timely feedback to plant leadership team regarding food safety and quality issues.
- Responsible for quality budget
- Responsible for quality and additional personnel.
- Excellent analytical ability, including statistical data analysis with make solid recommendations
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or relevant software packages
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience working in dairy food production Quality Assurance
- Demonstrated leadership skills and capabilities as a part of the plant management team