Sorry, no Visa sponsorship available at any time.
What you will be doing:
- Develop software solutions by studying system and subsystem needs.
- Design and develop firmware/software for new embedded products. Help to develop company's own RTOS.
- Use microcontrollers to develop control signals, implement control algorithms, or measure process variables, such as temperatures, pressures, or positions.
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Work with Electrical Engineers in choosing hardware components as well as testing and debugging firmware/software on hardware components.
- Recommend, plan, and lead software development improvement initiatives.
- Mentor less experienced engineers
- Responsible for continual improvement and monitoring of all Software Design and Development processes and
What they are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering, Embedded Systems or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in embedded, bare metal, development. Ideally this would be for engine, hydraulic, or vehicle control systems.
- Experience developing a RTOS. Specifically, experience with ARM and/or PowerPC and/or Tricore.
- Proven expertise in writing low level firmware and test routines for firmware in C (assembly language would also be great), for embedded interface implementations like SPI, UART, CAN or I2C.
- Demonstrated familiarity with J1939 is a plus
- Knowledge of Python, Lua, or C# is a plus.
- Hardware knowledge using Altium, OrCad, or PCB design software would be helpful
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Prescription coverage
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid holidays and time-off
- 401K $ to $ match up to 6%
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Membership in associations, recreation, and fitness centers
Let us move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role.