Position: Federal Account Manager – Government
Location: Maryland / Virginia / DC Area
Very interesting company that is doing unique analysis with drone / video technology is recruiting a Federal Account Manager to help grow the company’s current activity with the U.S. military and government.
Looking for an individual with 3 to 5 years of selling into the DoD.
This individual will be instrumental in capturing major defense contracts. They will also be involved in the facilitation of new government programs and maintenance of our current programs.
They will be expected to hit the ground running from previous sales experience and background.
They should also have a passion of military technology and a working knowledge of the government procurement process.
MUST HAVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR HAVE HAD ONE THAT CAN BE REACTIVATED.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive new business, strategic initiatives and programs within the DoD market.
- Drive customer development and new business support in relevant program fields.
- Continually identify opportunities to drive growth and new sales/profitability.
- Manage analysis of new business opportunities as well as the surveillance and appraisal of the current DoD market
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
- Experience in program management in DHS and/or DoD fields.
- Knowledge of defense software systems, both commercial and DoD
- Experience in Marketing and Sales leadership.
- Armed Forces experience preferred but not required.
- Have Secret Clearance or had one that can be re-activated. MUST
- Traveling involved, domestic and international.