Plant Engineering Manager
Twin Falls, ID
Our food manufacturing company in Twin Falls, ID is actively looking for a Plant Engineering Manager. This Manager will develop and implement overall plant technical strategies and tactics focuses on engineering projects, maintenance and reliability focused improvement programs.
- Develop and provide leadership to the Early Management Pillar to ensure implementation of low loss production systems.
- Provide solutions to technical problems and recommendations for improvements in production activities and manages the plant technical organization.
- Develop and lead plant specific engineering and maintenance strategies to achieve key performance goals.
- Create and manage all plant technical expense budgets and work with Corporate Engineering to deliver the capital budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the food industry.
- 3+ years of training experience preferred.
- Capital Plan Budgeting and Execution experience.
- Anaerobic Wastewater Discharge experience is required.
- Reliability and Maintenance experience is a must have.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage up to 125 employees in the maintenance and engineering departments.
- Project Engineer background with experience managing capital projects.
- Prevention Maintenance & Prevention Maintenance Optimization experience.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Engineering, plant, food, training, Plant Engineering, Engineering Management, Project Engineering, Food Industry