Hospice Director of Clinical Services ( DCS ) / Patient Care Manager ( PCM )
We are looking for a dynamic RN with a hospice heart to join our wonderful hospice team. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries, outstanding leadership, and corporate support. A minimum of three to five years of hospice experience is required, along with a proven ability to manage a fast-paced, independent work schedule.
The Hospice DCS / PCM will be responsible for implementing company policy and mission by maintaining appropriate staffing levels, meeting set standards and goals, and assuring the long-term fiscal viability of the clinical program(s). You are responsible for leading the local program(s): from staffing and hiring to budget monitoring & leadership.
- Oversee the management of all hospice clinical operations.
- Supervision, orientation, mentoring, developing and on-going evaluation of all patient care staff who are engaged in the delivery of care.
- Assures compliance with agency policies and procedures, state and federal laws, regulations and accreditation standards.
- Assist with talent acquisition to ensure adequate staffing is maintained
- Assist with quality assurance and performance improvement efforts
- Assist with annual branch budget and monitor expenditures.
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
- Graduate Degree in Nursing
- Valid RN License in the state
- At least 3-5 years Hospice experience
- At least 1-year hospice clinical management experience
- Understanding of the hospice philosophy, pain management and the needs of the terminally ill.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hospice and/or Home Health Electronic Medical Records / EMR Software Experience is a PLUS!
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, Short and Long-Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Expense reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO program