Position: Software Engineer / Developer
Location: Maryland / Virginia / DC
Very interesting company that is using Video / Analytic technologies for drones is recruiting Software Developer Engineers and Field Application Engineers to work out of their Maryland office.
Individuals must have a strong Software Development / Integration background, as they will utilize company technology both at the company headquarters in Maryland and remotely.
They will customize and integrate the technology with US DoD systems and provide relevant support.
- Develop customer-specific solutions based on the company's technology
- Lead integration with customers' systems from definition to delivery
- Provide ongoing support to customers.
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Write technical documentation
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 3 years of experience working with front-end languages and libraries (using React a plus)
- Experience in the following backend Technologies: Python (Flask, Tornado or equivalent), Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, MongoDB, or equivalent), Web servers (NodeJS, Apache or equivalent) an UI/UX design.
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment.
- Familiarity with AWS architecture and features, DevOps model
- Experience with video encodings
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- US citizenship - Valid Passport
- Hold a Secret security clearance (or higher), or held a clearance in the past and eligible to re-activate it.
- 30% to 40% travel (domestic and international) is possible
MUST be a US citizenship, Valid Passport and able to get a Secret security clearance.