A leading OEM of custom water treatment systems in Chaska, MN is looking for a Project Engineer to design and manage challenging water treatment applications. For more than 50 years this company has manufactured systems that treat and purify water for municipalities and a variety of industries.
Work for a Company that understands the importance or work/life balance and makes every effort to provide an enjoyable and fun environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, specifies and interprets P&ID’s, BOM’s and O&M’s
- Provides submittal and start-up support
- Completes required bids and proposals
- Designs and conducts operational tests
- Reads and interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and reports
- Provide engineering support
- Occasional travel (less than 10%)
- BS in Chemical or Civil Engineering (preferred)
- or 2-5 years related experience and/or training
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Experience with designing piping systems (2+ years)
- Ability to perform calculations needed for drawing creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel, Word, Adobe Word Processing software
Why work here:
- Competitive salary with great benefits package
- Casual work environment
- Open door policy with administration
- Low travel required. (less than 10%)