Mason City, IA
$80k + bonus
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our client is actively looking for a Reliability/Maintenance Supervisor for their Mason City, IA office. This Supervisor will help lead and develop the plant vibration, lubrication and all reliability programs and activities.
- Focus on improvements on areas of safety, increasing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF).
- Promote a safety culture and awareness within the area of responsibility.
- Hands-on maintenance repairs as needed.
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) strategies.
- Improve the performance of production lines and equipment by using effective preventative predictive, troubleshooting and problem-solving maintenance techniques.
- Partner with members of maintenance, engineering and safety to ensure best maintenance practices are employed.
- Facilitate root-cause investigations.
- Work with all reliability including Vibration, Lubrication and Thermography.
- Perform repairs on engines, pumps, motors, pneumatics, production equipment.
- Plan and direct the efforts of the maintenance work teams to improve operational efficiency, reduce unscheduled downtime and to lower the unit cost of maintenance activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Engineering preferred.
- Maintenance and reliability experience working with root cause analysis and lean manufacturing.
- 5+ years of experience in broad-based maintenance manufacturing experience preferred.
- Plant level experience is a must have.
- Demonstrated knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing operations to include product and employee safety, OSHA standards, product quality and cost control.
- In-depth knowledge of production operation, including equipment, materials, work flow, etc.
- Technical knowledge including PLC/controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, etc.
Maintenance Supervisor, Reliability Supervisor, safety, OEE, MTBF, continuous improvement, maintenance, preventative, operations, engineering