NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
****DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU HAVE THE SPECIFIC INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS OUTLINED BELOW****
Fast-paced skilled nursing facility with specialty units to include Long Term Care, Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Oversight and management of all business-related activity and supporting strategies
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ to 5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.
Ideal candidate MUST have an NHA license in the state.
Ideal candidate MUST have experience working in a Long-Term Care/Skilled Nursing Home setting.
Ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of experience as a Nursing Home Administrator.