This is about as cutting edge as it gets. A major global finance industry company is looking for a top 1% software talent who can join their team in a groundbreaking research role.
Location: New York City
The role of the Program Manager will be to act as the hands-on project manager to coordinate the efforts of the team of engineers and scientists.
Exceptional compensation, benefits, work environment, relocation assistance, and continued career advancement opportunity are all part of the deal!
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in managing/coordinating complex technical projects including software development, systems/infrastructure, and hardware (microprocessor/chip/VLSI/computing clusters) design projects
- Background (bachelor’s or master’s degree) in engineering/computer science is preferred
- Additional scientific background (chemistry, biology, physics, math, etc.) is a plus
- Comfort/familiarity with Python is a plus
- Relevant industries: software, defense, biotech & pharma, semiconductor, finance, consulting, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that we are not looking for people managers or technical/engineering leads for this role and are looking for a hands-on project manager to coordinate the efforts of engineers and scientists.