*** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED AS SELECTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE DoD CLEARANCE
Our client is seeking an ISSM who will do all sorts of stuff I can't write about here because it's secret!
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.) or the ability to obtain within 6 months upon being hired.
- active DoD Secret clearance.
- experience with configuration/certification and auditing/analysis Windows/Linux operating systems and system virtualization in Peer-to-peer, LAN & WAN networks.
- knowledge and experience with assessment and authorization requirements as outlined in the NISPOM Chapter 8, DAAPM, RMF, ICD 503, JSIG, NIST RMF & STIG and other USG IS/Security-related policies.
- must have Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience as an ISSM implementing NISPOM Chapter 8, DAAPM, ICD503 and/or JSIG IS requirements.