***Applicant must be a United States Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance
This is a very cool job. The RF Engineer will
- Analyze Microwave and RF designs using electromagnetic simulation tools such as MWO, ADS, HFSS, CST or other design and simulation tools
- Build Radar, EW, and Comms RF architectures.
- Design and evaluate complex multi-chip PCBA designs from DC to 40GHz, frequency conversion, amplifiers, and analog filters interfacing to antennas and phased arrays
- more fun and impactful things!
Exceptional compensation, benefits, work environment, career advancement potential, and relocation assistance are all part of the deal!
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with 3D simulation of electrical interconnects and transmission lines
- Experience with microwave submodules such as MMIC’s, combiners, dividers, low-noise amplifiers, pre-selectors, filter banks, mixers, Phased-locked-loops (PLLs), and Local Oscillators (LOs)
- Experience with RF component design
- Expertise in design and simulation tools such as MWO, ADS, HFSS, CST, or similar
- Expertise in RF cascade analysis and systems analysis
- Hands on experience with microwave measurements including using spectrum analyzers, Real-time Spectrum Analyzers (RSAs), Vector Network Analyzers (VNAs) and Performance Network Analyzer (PNAs)
- Knowledge of receiver and transmitter design
- RF/Microwave design experience to include analysis and design of components and circuits from DC to 40GHz
- Understanding of state-of-the-art technologies that drive RF performance
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Security Clearance
- Experience with antenna design
- Experience with phased array design