US CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY
Love your job!
Live in an area famed for it's high quality of life and do really interesting cutting edge work!
Our client, an extremely high tech company, is seeking a top notch Senior Research Engineer to join their team in the Boston area.
Exceptional work environment, compensation, benefits and relocation assistance are all part of the deal.
The Sr Research Engineer will
- develop technologies to enable autonomous systems to work in challenging and unpredictable environments
- interact with national security customers and users to identify and develop project requirements and define innovative solutions.
- lead teams of engineers developing and implementing innovative capabilities for applications such as GPS-denied navigation, airborne sense and avoid, multi-target tracking, multi-sensor data fusion, and space situational awareness.
- lead the demonstration of these capabilities on a range of platforms, such as UAV’s and ground-based robotic systems.
- US citizenship is required; must have ability to obtain a TS security clearance
- An advanced degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or a related field; strong background in statistical estimation and inference.
- Strong scientific programming skills in Matlab and/or C++.
- Superior communication skills, able to present results, research directions, and new concepts to customers.