Love your job!
Our client is a cutting edge company that manufactures autonomous aircraft.
They are seeking a Scientific SW Engineer who will:
- Design, develop, and implement software that use advanced algorithms involving statistical estimation and control, for applications such as GPS-denied navigation, airborne sense and avoid, multi-target tracking, multi-sensor data fusion, and space situational awareness.
- Implement and test solutions on a range of platforms, such as UAV’s.
- Software implementations may range from research prototypes to integrated systems for live demonstrations in flight tests.
- ***US citizenship is required; must have ability to obtain a security clearance.
- A degree in computer science or engineering, with a strong background in mathematics.
- Strong experience with algorithm development and implementation.
- Strong scientific programming skills in Matlab/Python and C++.