Our client, one of food manufacturing market leaders, seeks an experience Engineering Project Manager to plan and coordinate medium to large capital projects from concept to completion. Manage all aspects of scope development, cost estimates and scheduling. The successful candidate will have extensive interaction with equipment vendors, construction contractors, engineering services contractors, local / state / federal government, and co-manufacturers. You will be recognized as a Technical Leader and an expert in Project Management.
Leading Fortune 500 global manufacturer - incredible stability and benefits
- Degree - Engineering or related.
- 8+ yrs Food industry manufacturing experience.
- 4+ yrs Frozen Food experience.
- 4+ yrs experience managing large multi-million dollar capital projects from concept to completion.
- Extensive experience in designing, and installation of food packaging equipment and systems, a plus.
- Extensive experience in food processing, project management and maintenance engineering.
- Formal project management training / certifications a plus.
- The candidate must possess excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills along
- Travel is project based and requires ability to travel 50% to 70% at times to plants, vendors, etc.