We are seeking an experienced Respiratory Therapist for a position with a community based critical access hospital in beautiful New Hampshire. You will join a team of experienced providers to treat patients of all ages.
Job Qualifications and Duties
- Registered or Registry Eligible in Respiratory Therapy
- New Hampshire license, or ability to obtain.
- 2 or more years of experience
- ALS and BLS certified
- Current knowledge of new trends and techniques.
- Work 3, 12 hrs shifts per week.
- 2 nights per week of call responsibility.
- treat neonate to geriatric patients.
- very competitive compensation plan
- full hospital benefits package
- $5000 sign on bonus and annual retention bonuses
- Up to $10,000 in relocation assistance.