We are looking for a Manufacturing Cost Accountant who will prepare and reconcile the inter-company billing and accounting.
Manufacturing Cost Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintaining changes to formulation and/or cost components that affect the selling price of manufactured goods to related companies.
- Assisting Manufacturing personnel to develop standard costs.
- Reconciliation and valuation of manufacturing inventory as well as finished goods inventory.
- Maintaining the general ledger and preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Analyzing manufacturing financial and operational results.
- Working closely with our external accountants during their semi-annual visits.
- Assisting with the development of the annual Budget.
- Assisting the Sr. Manufacturing Cost Accountant with other projects on an as needed basis.
- Support the implementation of the SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be a team player and have a strong desire to learn and work independently.
- A Bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of four years of cost accounting experience.
- Experience in a complex manufacturing environment using the SAP or Oracle ERP system is required.