Staff Reliability Engineer (Medical Devices)
Seeking the following:
• Reliability Modeling, Predication and Allocation, Reliability Plan writing and reporting.
Knowledge of building fixtures and Life Data Analysis for medical products.
• Product launch experience
• Ability to lead complex planning of product reliability objectives
• Experience designing products a big plus
• Strong project leadership
• Bachelors Degree required; Advanced degree preferred
• Must reside or be able to relocate to Norwood, MA – No remote option
• pFMEA, dFMEA, ALT, RGT, HALT, DOE, FRACAS
• Test fixture design
• Reliability lead for product launch
• This role seeks Electrical/Electronic experience (Labview), the other stronger opening we have is slightly more focused on Mechanical knowledge (Solidworks)
• Labview knowledge desired
• CPK knowledge desired
• Relisoft Software Experience desired
Global medical leader; multi-billion dollar business, profitable division that designs, develops and manufacturers medical devices & consumables. Two newly created jobs (one at Senior level, one at Staff level).