Love your job!
Really love it.
Our client is a part of a very famous financial company located in New York.
This role is truly at the "cutting edge". If you are a top 1% software professional, this is the home for you.
At this time, due to continued growth and need, they are seeking a senior level Quantitative Developer who will
- develop and implement quantitative analytics and management solutions in software
- create products that help guide funding sourcing decisions, allocation of financial resources, quantification of funding costs, and strategies to minimize costs and hedge risks
- Advanced degree (MS or PhD) in financial engineering, financial math, or a quantitative science such as statistics, physics etc...
- strong analytical skills, mathematical fluency, and programming abilities are required.
- Solid background in computer programming, Python, C++, Java, Matlab or equivalent language, preferably in large scale financial or technical computations
- Expertise in some aspect of quantitative analysis, e.g. statistics, stochastic calculus, scientific computing, econometrics, machine learning algorithms, financial modeling
- Familiarity with financial markets and assets, with a preference for experience with asset pricing and metrics used to govern financial institutions, e.g. liquidity coverage ratios, balance sheet and capital ratios
- Excellent communication skills, including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally