Love your job!
Our Ohio client is seeking a top notch Sr. Manufacturing Engineer who will:
- be responsible for developing and implementing cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
- recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods, and controls.
- coordinate manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
- CNC programming for the machining of parts.
- a variety of programming languages and machine manufactures.
- develop manufacturing methods for casting production.
- standardize manufacturing processes and drive continuous improvement.
- design and development manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods, and production equipment.
- maintain detailed layouts of buildings and equipment.
- coordinate the manufacturing launch of new and revised products including establishing goals, training team members, and evaluating results.
- justify various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- perform analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- represent manufacturing on cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 7 of related experience
- Have working knowledge of CNC programming, CAD/CAM software and experience in selecting proper tooling for the machining application.
- Kaizen experience.
- Possess a high level of technical competence and understanding in employee management, conflict resolution, manufacturing operations, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and quality systems.
- Be well versed in manufacturing concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of MRP or other computer systems is essential.
- Must have technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.