Full-time per-diem Opportunity
Home Health Assistants / Aides provide assistance to patients in their homes. They will monitor and recording patient condition; providing support and personal services; teaching families.
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- deliver basic health care services for patients including checking vital signs or administering prescription medication.
- Help with general light housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following \standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
- Arrange transportation to doctors’ offices or for other kinds of outings
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- In-state drivers license with reliable transportation
- HCA Certificate
- 1 year professional home care Caregiver experience