- Be responsible for leading and developing a team of talented and high impact engineers
- Provide hands-on engineering leadership
- Grow the team and actively help shape the culture of open communication, craftsmanship, and ownership within the team
- Take direct responsibility for quality, delivery and uptime of the team’s product
- Resolve escalations arising from operations and work with various teams to solve problems
- Encourage best practices in engineering design and usability
- Interact with customers to gather and understand requirements
- Collaborate with management and product teams to prioritize, estimate cost, spec upcoming features and productize customer requests
- Work closely with company leadership to identify upcoming opportunities and risks
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at Company:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Company is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making company successful.
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing a development team of 5+ engineers
- 2+ years of experience as a software development engineer developing SaaS based back-end applications
- Experience with Prime Brokerage services
- Strong and deep understanding and experience with financial services enterprise-focused industries
- Strong working knowledge of modern software development methodologies and software design patterns
- Have worked in a team following project management methodology such as scrum/agile
Nice to Have:
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain space
- Understanding of prime brokerage services
- Some recent hands-on coding skills
- i.e. digital wallets, offline cold storage, etc.
- Familiarity with Go optional
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Startup experience
- A passion for product