Our world class client is looking for a Tax Manager /Corporate Partnerships in Denver, Colorado
This is a high level manager position responsible for running very large projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA or JD
- 5+ yrs federal tax compliance
- 5 +ys partnership tax experience as a consultant
- M& A and partnership structuring experience
- Proficiency in US GAAP for state tax compliance
- Advanced tax software packages and technologies experience
- Able to build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients
- Manage direct and monitor multiple ongoing projects
- Advise tax clients providing innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise while managing projects to budget
- Direct and monitor state tax compliance and filings
- Evaluate the tax aspects of partnership agreements and manage the client's Internal Revenue Code (IRC) 704b accounts including Sub-chapter K-Partnership taxation.
- Manage and mentor direct reports tax staff and assess their performance for both engagement and year-end performance reviews.