Job Responsibilities/skill set
2+ years Internal Auditing for Financial and Operational Audits
Experience creating audit plans and running audits
Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
Project management experience
- Leads the development of audit objectives, scope and audit programs through a risk assessment of the business process being reviewed.
- Leads the execution of financial, operational, and compliance audits
- Works under minimal supervision on complex projects giving work direction as needed.
- Reports audit progress and findings to upper management. .
- Prepares audit report, client correspondence, etc, documenting findings.
- Assists with post-audit follow up.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with company personnel .
- Coordinates internal and external audit activities to avoid redundancy.
- Motivates team.
- Healthcare and retail experience a plus