Outstanding opportunity with an exceptional organization providing caring and compassionate hospice services.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY & BONUS INCENTIVE OFFERED
The Director of Clinical Services directs and manages the interdisciplinary teams in meeting the needs of the hospice patient and family in a manner consistent with the guidelines and policies of the company. The DCS communicates patient information to the business office and promotes a positive working relationship with the family, physician, and other agencies. The DCS serves as agency's alternate Administrator, responsible for carrying out administrative and management functions and oversight in the absence of the Executive Director/Administrator.
- Registered Nurse licensed in state of employment
- Understanding and acceptance of hospice philosophy
- Minimum of 3 years in Healthcare Management, Hospice
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in insurance and Medicare/Medicaid billing and reimbursement preferred
- Possess strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all personnel and patient records
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings and weekends
- Has a valid driver's license and auto liability insurance
- Ability to meet physical job requirements as specified below
Education and/or Experience
Registered Nurse with minimum of three years in Healthcare required, preferably in Hospice setting.
Other Skills and Abilities
Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.