Looking for a techno-functional Solutions and Process Analyst. This full time position is responsible for working on the company’s business and information systems in the areas of business process and technology solutions architecture in support of the business Finance needs primary functions of General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Manufacturing Cost, Project Cost and Tax.
•Lead in the design, specification and selection of Finance solutions, taking into consideration functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
•Provide activity reports, project status reports, and meet all Project Management Office reporting requirements.
•Ensure functional and system design specifications meet global standards.
•Ensures strong working relationship with key business function users and management.
•Understand and support application architecture design and provide guidance to the development team during the design, implementation and delivery process.
•Provide subject matter expertise in the review and assessment of proposed solution designs as a member of the architecture review group.
•Work with project managers, Global Process Managers and business analysts to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
•Collaborate with business partners in order to understand and solidify requirements by defining, developing, and delivering solutions that support the needs of the organization.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or technical related field required
• Minimum of 5 years of technical and functional experience required
• Minimum of 5 years of Information technology experience required
• Must have experience with Oracle Application R12 Financial Module with primary functions of General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Manufacturing Cost, Project Cost and Tax
• Experience in project planning including requirements gathering and analysis, business process mapping, solution design, alternatives and cost/benefit analysis required
• Proficiency with SQL based queries preferred
• Exposure to downstream modules, Order Management and Inventory preferred
• EDI experience is preferred
• Packaged application integration and customization (3rd-party purchased applications) preferred
• Good written and oral communication skills to convey ideas and problem solutions