Our client is seeking a Personal Insurance Lines Account Manager to support their sales team and related customers for all forms of personal property and casualty insurance. The position is located in the Great Neck area of Long Island.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Maintain all policies (new, renewal, changes, binders, etc.) and do so in Sagitta in a timely manner
- Stay current on ratings and provide quotes to prospects and existing clients.
- Follow-up with customers to obtain additional information to provide accurate quotes
- Provide the best price and protection for all clients.
- Process all new business, renewal business, etc. in personal lines department in a timely manner.
- Receive calls from customers and provide them timely answers to all questions they might have.
- Provide personal insurance quotes on the phone or in person in a timely and professional manner.
- 3 + years of professional personal lines customer service experience in an agency or brokerage environment
- NYS Property & Casualty Insurance Agent/Broker’s License is required for this position
- Knowledge of financial and insurance products and services
- Knowledge of the Sagitta operating system
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong and professional phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and set priorities
- Effective collaborator
- Our Client provides a full array of cutting edge group benefits.