ERP Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support end user reporting and analysis requirements, for the sales, operations, and executive management teams.
- Implement and support the following SAP S4/Hanna modules: Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Warehouse, and Production planning.
- Define user interfaces and functional specifications.
- Verify accuracy of data, and the maintenance and support of the data warehouse.
- Design structure of data in ERP System(s) [FACTS, and SAP].
- Generate and verify accuracy of reports using tools such as FACTS, SAP, BI, BO and excel based tools.
- Maintain ERP DB; data and administration.
ERP Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in database report writing or related field.
- Strong hands-on Data Base Management experience.
- Experience with MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel), e-mail systems.
- Experience with EDI and SAP, S4 Hanna preferred.
- Project planning to include cost, resource, time and implementation estimates and tracking.
- Understanding of root cause analysis and corrective action means and can inform and update on topic.
ERP Analyst Benefits:
- This position is provided full benefits, and relocation expenses