Location: Cleveland, OH
Salary Range: $90,000 - $110,000
This person will be responsible for the direct supervision of maintenance operations for a midsized specialty chemical plant. This person will supervise, coordinate, and train the work of twelve maintenance personnel over three shifts who repair and maintain building/facility, equipment and machinery. Technical responsibilities include ensuring compliance to regulations, providing technical support via preventative and predictive maintenance, daily support of EH&S processes, completing capital projects, managing the annual plant shut down, overseeing inventory control of spare parts, and addressing any engineering issues throughout the plant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred or a non-degreed person with direct maintenance experience
- 5-8 years’ experience in manufacturing, preferably out of chemicals but candidates could come out of the automotive industry, foods, steel or utilities.
- Must have a strong preventative maintenance background and ideally predictive maintenance.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Good communications skills, ability to interact with customers, strong technical aptitude, and ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of chemical processing equipment and regulatory inspection requirements preferred
**This company cannot sponsor work visas at this time.