This full time, permanent Industrial Installation and Maintenance Electrician opportunity is at a construction, agriculture, and automotive component manufacturer that is expected to have sales growth of 33%. The environment is about getting product out the door while still having an enjoyable workplace.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Installing plant electrical system(s)
- Installing complex electrical wiring circuits
- Installing switches and control panels
- Participating in plant layout
- Troubleshooting and maintaining plant electrical system(s) and electronic device(s)
- Conforming to established electrical code(s)
The successful candidate will have completed an apprenticeship OR possess a Journeyman card OR have ten years of Industrial Electrician experience.