My client, a Global, Multi-Billion dollar, manufacturer, is presently seeking 2 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS to join their elite Plant Engineering team at their premiere, state-of-the-art manufacturing operation, located in Central New York State. It is the manufacturing site that the company utilizes to show off their manufacturing and product capabilities to all of their customers. High profile location that offers excellent career growth potential.
The Electrical Engineers will be responsible for providing leadership, direction and support in the design and maintenance of Electrical and Automation systems and controls. Great opportunity to be a part of an industry leader at its premiere manufacturing facility.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. My client cannot provide Visa Sponsorship
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering or related discipline is a must.
- A minimum of five years of experience as an Electrical Engineer or Control/Systems Engineer is strongly preferred, but my client will consider an entry-level applicant as long as they have some real world CO-OP engineering experience involving Electrical Control Systems Development.
- Should come from a batch process manufacturing environment like in the pulp & paper, metals, and/or chemical processing industries.
- Experience must include developing scope of work using P&ID's, specifications, and project requirements to specify and complete the electrical, instrument, and control systems.
- Experience with electrical control system programming with PLC brands (i.e. Siemens, Modicon, Allen-Bradley, and Rockwell) is a must.
- Project experience with HMI products (i.e. WinCC Flexible, RSView and InTouch) is strongly preferred.
- Must also have hands-on experience with AC/DC motor drives; electrical AUTOCAD; and electrical and control system commissioning and maintenance.