Love your job!
Our client is located in a great part of Oklahoma. Small town (90K) near the big cities of Oklahoma City and Tulsa, the college town of Stillwater, and is still less than two hours from Dallas Fort Worth.
With a famously high quality of life and low cost of living, the area offers lots of outdoor activities and beautiful
scenery as they are at the foothills of the great plains and
Recreation can be found at the city's many parks, lakes,
museums, and festivals. Notable residents of the city
include many musical and literary artists, as well as
several professional athletes.
If this area could be of interest to you than an opportunity
for an Inpatient Physical Therapist exists in this 100 plus
bed facility that is part of a system.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the
community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and
caring with compassion, trust, innovation and excellence.
Exceptional compensation, benefits, and relocation assistance are all available.
The Director of Plant Operations will
- lead a staff of 6
- be responsible for the operation and maintenance of building, grounds and mechanical/electrical systems
- ensure compliance with all state and local regulations
- interact with other department heads to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Certified Hospital Facilities Manager (CHFM).
- 3-5 years leadership experience in Plant Operations/Facilities Management in healthcare.
- Joint Commission experience/knowledge required.
- Must be knowledgeable of local, state and federal regulatory life safety, building, and other applicable codes required.
- Must possess knowledge of maintenance and operation of HVAC, life support, medical equipment, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and grounds maintenance.
- Position reports to the CFO and CEO. Facility is over 150 beds between Acute and Behavioral Health.
- Will oversee a staff of 6 including an administrative(Clerical) person.
- Joint Commission window opens in 2021 so there will be a push to be ready as the PM's are behind and not completed.
- Salary depends on experience but the range goes is from 115K-140K.
- Great benefit package that includes relocation reimbursement of up to 10K.